Registered Nurses - Maroochydore
Job no: 494569
Employment type: Casual, Full time, Part time
Location: QLD Metro
At Estia Health, we are proud that each of our aged care homes uniquely represent the residents who choose us, the community that surrounds us and the people we work with. At Estia, we are one family, we do our best to make a difference every day and we make magical moments happen, in small and special ways for our residents, visitors and employees alike. Join us, as we strive to support, nurture and develop your career in the growing aged care industry.
About the role
Estia Health Maroochydore are looking for passionate and dedicated experienced Registered Nurses to join our team.
Our brand-new purpose built 126 bed aged care home, located in the recently developed Sunshine Cove complex on the Sunshine Coast spans over two-storeys and excels in every aspect of care, comfort and ambiance.
At Estia, all of our team members play a pivotal role in providing our residents with a great experience whilst living in our homes. Working as part of our Clinical Team, our Registered Nurses provide and coordinate resident care and are required to supervise and inspire our team to ensure that our residents receive excellence in the care with provide.
You will also:
- Perform clinical care in accordance with legislation and practice within a professional and ethical frame work
- Completing comprehensive individual assessments and care plans for new and existing residents
- Ensure timely and accurate ACFI and other relevant documentation
To be successful in this role you will have utmost respect, empathy and a passion for aged care.
You will also have:
- Relevant Qualifications and up to date AHPRA registration
- Excellent clinical documentation skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- The ability to effectively work and lead a team
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Empathy and a resident focused approach
- Experience working within an aged care or similar environment
- Prior ACFI experience
What we will do for you
- Join the foundational team as we set up and introduce residents to their new home
- We love to see our team members grow with us and encourage you to develop your skill and capability and have a range of structured clinical and professional development programs to help you grow your career
- Enjoy work life balance by having a career and shifts that fit around your life
- We have a number of homes in the SEQ area where you can enhance your career with options to progress internally
- Estia Health offers a range of benefits including workplace banking and EAP services to all employees
If this sounds like the role for you, click on APPLY NOW!
To find out more about Estia Health and the wonderful work we do, please visit and follow our LinkedIn page.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend