Nursing Assistants (Full Time) - Maroochydore
Job no: 494576
Employment type: Full time
Location: QLD Metro
At Estia Health, we’re proud that each of our aged care homes uniquely represent the residents who choose us, the community that surrounds us and the people we work with. Join Estia Health and support our residents with continuing to live the life they love. We will support, nurture and develop your career in the growing aged care industry.
About the role
Estia Health Maroochydore are looking for experienced Nursing Assistants to join our team on a full time basis. Our brand-new purpose built 126 bed aged care home, located in the recently developed Sunshine Cove complex on the Sunshine Coast spans over two-storeys and excels in every aspect of care, comfort and ambiance.
The successful applicants will work across a range of morning, afternoon and night shifts and make a difference in the lives of our residents on a daily basis, ensuring well-being and comfort.
At Estia Health, our team takes great pride in providing our residents with a great experience whilst in our care. As a Nursing Assistant at Estia Health, you will be responsible for delivering the best possible care and support in all areas of daily living to ensure our residents’ well-being and comfort.
You’ll bring to the role your passionate and caring nature and you will have:
- Certificate III or IV in Aged Care/Individual Support
- Experience in aged care (highly regarded)
- Compassion for the elderly and a can do attitude
- Excellent clinical documentation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to build positive relationships with your team and residents
What we will do for you
- Join the foundation team as we set up and introduce residents to their new home
- Fast paced, ever changing environment where no day will be the same!
- We encourage you to develop your skills and capability and have a range of structured professional development programs to help you grow your career
- We have a number of homes in the SEQ area where you can enhance your career with options to progress internally
- Estia offers a range of benefits including attractive remuneration packages with workplace banking, novated leases and EAP services
Please note, we only accept applications with the right to work in Australia. We support a holistic approach to Work Health and Safety by supporting our homes with a commitment to keeping our residents and team members stay safe and well.
If you would like to know more, please email email@example.com. If this sounds like the role for you, click on APPLY NOW!
To find out more about Estia Health and the wonderful work we do, please visit and follow our LinkedIn page.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend