Instructional Designer - eLearning
Job no: 494590
Employment type: Contract, Full time
Location: VIC Metro
Categories: Administration, Information Technology, Management, People and Culture
As an ASX200 listed company in Australia's fastest growing industry, Estia Health is dedicated to caring for thousands of older Australians who choose to make Estia their home. As we continue to expand, we are striving to attract, develop and retain the best talent in Aged Care. With over 7500 employees in both metropolitan and regional Australia, we are proud to be a values based organisation providing meaningful careers.
About the role
Estia Health are looking for an Instructional Designer to play a key role in the Learning and Development team in providing relevant, engaging and impactful learning materials to our homes across Australia. The Instructional Designer will design contemporary education materials as required and project manage the learning component for system changes, while also providing maintenance of the Learning Management System. Ultimately, this role will focus on supporting our homes to deliver the highest quality of care and customer experience to our residents, relatives and other stakeholders.
You’ll bring to the role your energy, your passionate and caring nature and you will have:
- Demonstrated experience in the implementation and management of online Learning Management Systems (Moodle/Totara experience highly regarded)
- Demonstrated experience in the end-to-end content development cycle (including SCORM development)
- Experience in Sharepoint is highly regarded (but not essential)
- Exceptional planning and goal setting, influencing and interpersonal skills
- High-level communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Tertiary qualified in Vocational/Adult Education, Instructional Design or a related field
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar or related role
- Knowledge of Work Health and Safety and a commitment to keeping yourself and others safe and well
- The right to work in Australia
What will we offer in return?
- Make a difference by supporting projects which have an impact on how we support our residents
- Opportunity to work on a range of projects - broadening your project experience
- Open, friendly, collaborative team - feel supported though enjoy autonomy to deliver your work
- Fast paced, progressive environment
- Enjoy working in a contemporary office with coffee and fresh fruit on us!
- Close to public transport and street parking in the area
- Estia offers a range of benefits including workplace banking, novated leases and EAP services
If you would like to know more, please call our recruitment team on 1300 615 724 or by emailing email@example.com. If this sounds like the role for you, click on APPLY NOW!
To find out more about Estia Health and the wonderful work we do, please visit and follow our LinkedIn page.
We support a holistic approach to Work Health and Safety by supporting our homes with a commitment to keeping our residents and team members safe and well.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend