Lifestyle Assistant - Maroochydore
Job no: 494607
Employment type: Full time
Location: QLD Metro
At Estia Health, we are proud that each of our aged care homes uniquely represent the residents who choose us, the community that surrounds us and the people we work with. At Estia, we are one family, we do our best to make a difference every day and we make magical moments happen, in small and special ways for our residents, visitors and employees alike. Join us, as we strive to support, nurture and develop your career in the growing aged care industry.
About the role
Estia Health Maroochydore we are seeking a Lifestyle Assistant to support lifestyle programs for our residents. Each of our team members play a pivotal role in providing residents with a positive experience whilst living in our homes.
Our brand-new purpose built 126 bed aged care home, located in the recently developed Sunshine Cove complex on the Sunshine Coast spans over two-storeys and excels in every aspect of care, comfort and ambiance.
The Lifestyle Assistant supports our residents personal, social and emotional well-being, through the delivery of innovative and engaging activities programs which consistently meet our residents changing needs.
We are looking for vibrant and energetic individuals with the spice for life! The successful applicant will be comfortable working autonomously and will bring their vibrant, spontaneous and proactive approach to positively contribute to our team.
You'll bring to the role your passionate and caring nature and you will have:
- Certificate IV in Lifestyle (or similar qualification)
- Experience in lifestyle programs
- Understanding of accreditation standards
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Empathy and resident focused approach
- A positive, energetic and professional approach to work
What we will do for you
- Join the foundation team as we set up and introduce residents to their new home
- Fast paced, ever changing environment where no day will be the same!
- We encourage you to develop your skills and capability and have a range of structured professional development programs to help you grow your career
- We have a number of homes in the SEQ area where you can enhance your career with options to progress internally
- Estia offers a range of benefits including attractive remuneration packages with workplace banking, novated leases and EAP services
If this sounds like the role for you, click on APPLY NOW!
To find out more about Estia Health and the wonderful work we do, please visit and follow our LinkedIn page.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend