Care Director- Burton
Job no: 494657
Employment type: Full time
Location: SA Metro
Categories: Management, Nursing
At Estia Health, we’re proud that each of our aged care homes uniquely represent the residents who choose us, the community that surrounds us and the people we work with. Join Estia Health and support our residents with continuing to live the life they love. We will support, nurture and develop your career in the growing aged care industry.
About the role
Based in our Burton home where there is a strong focus on care and comfort; our friendly and committed team offer individualised care and attention our residents’ needs.
Estia Health are looking for a passionate and dedicated clinician to lead the delivery of care, ensuring the best possible clinical outcomes for our residents. Working closely with the Facility Manager, the Care Director inspires and leads the clinical team; ensuring compliance with policies, procedures and relevant legislation to ultimately provide residents with the care they need.
You’ll bring to the role your energy, your passionate and caring nature and you will have:
- Demonstrated success in clinical leadership roles (such as Clinical Care Coordinator, Registered Nurse in Charge or similar)
- Demonstrated understanding of and experience in the AACQA Accreditation process
- Demonstrated ability to create and nurture strong relationships
- Effective communication skills and the ability to engage and influence all stakeholders, including employees, residents, families and others
- A resident focused approach to care
- Demonstrated clinical decision making ability
- Proficient computer skills and experience using online clinical documentation systems
- A passion for caring for the elderly
- Current AHPRA Registration
- Knowledge of Work Health and Safety and a commitment to keeping yourself and others safe and well
- The right to work in Australia
What we will do for you
- Access to a range of structured clinical and professional development programs to help you grow your career.
- Gain exposure to a fast paced, progressive environment
- Enjoy working with a leader who can mentor you
- Friendly and collaborative peers - feel supported though enjoy autonomy to deliver your work
- Career development opportunities
- Grow with the business as we evolve
If you would like to know more, please call our recruitment team on 1300 615 724 or by emailing email@example.com. If this sounds like the role for you, click on APPLY NOW!
To find out more about Estia Health and the wonderful work we do, please visit and follow our LinkedIn page.
Advertised: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend