Human Resources Business Partner - Fixed Term
Job no: 494658
Employment type: Contract
Location: NSW Regional
Categories: Management, People and Culture
As an ASX200 listed company in Australia's fastest growing industry, Estia Health is dedicated to caring for thousands of older Australians who choose to make Estia their home. As we continue to expand, we are striving to attract, develop and retain the best talent in Aged Care. With over 7500 employees in both metropolitan and regional Australia, we are proud to be a values based organisation providing meaningful careers.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced Human Resources Business and Safety Partner to support our homes on the NSW Mid-North Coast. As part of the broader People and Culture team, the Human Resources and Safety Business Partner plays a crucial role in partnering with our regional and local operations managers to deliver a full range of people programs and solutions to our Mid-North Coast employees.
The Human Resources & Safety Business Partner provides on demand advice and service to our operational leaders, in addition to driving delivery of required HR processes. Drawing on specialised expertise from our skilled shared services function, the Human Resources and Safety Business Partner must build and leverage strong, positive relationships to create and embed consistent, high quality leader and employee HR experiences.
You’ll bring to the role your energy, your passionate and caring nature and you will have:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Human Resources (or a related field)
- At least 6 years' experience in a similar or related Human Resources role
- Aged Care, Health or Hospitality industry experience highly regarded
- Demonstrated experience in building influential relationships in a shared services model
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated experience in an autonomous role
- The right to work in Australia
What will we offer in return?
- Make a difference by supporting projects which have an impact on how we support our residents
- Opportunity to work on a range of projects - broadening your project experience
- Open, friendly, collaborative team - feel supported though enjoy autonomy to deliver your work
- Fast paced, progressive environment
- Estia offers a range of benefits including workplace banking, novated leases and EAP services
If you would like to know more, please call our recruitment team on 1300 615 724 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If this sounds like the role for you, click on APPLY NOW!
To find out more about Estia Health and the wonderful work we do, please visit and follow our LinkedIn page.
We support a holistic approach to Workplace Health and Safety by supporting our homes with a commitment to keeping our residents and team members safe and well.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend