Job no: 494660
Employment type: Full time
Location: SA Metro
Categories: Management, Nursing, Operations
At Estia Health, we’re proud that each of our aged care homes uniquely represent the residents who choose us, the community that surrounds us and the people we work with. Join Estia Health and support our residents with continuing to live the life they love. We will support, nurture and develop your career in the growing aged care industry.
About the role
We are looking for a passionate and dedicated clinician and leader to manage the delivery of care, ensuring the best possible clinical outcomes for our residents. The Facility Manager leads the operations team; ensuring compliance with policies, procedures and relevant legislation to ultimately provide residents with the care they need.
You’ll bring to the role your energy, your passionate and caring nature and you will have:
- Demonstrated success in clinical leadership roles
- Demonstrated understanding of and experience in the AACQA Accreditation process
- Demonstrated ability to create and nurture strong relationships
- Effective communication skills and the ability to engage and influence all stakeholders, including employees, residents, families and others
- A resident focused approach to care
- Demonstrated clinical decision making ability
- Proficient computer skills and experience using online clinical documentation systems
- A passion for caring for the elderly
- Knowledge of Work Health and Safety and a commitment to keeping yourself and others safe and well
- The right to work in Australia
What we will do for you
At Estia Health, we love to see our team members grow with us. We encourage you to develop your skill and capability and have a range of structured clinical and professional development programs to help you grow your career.
If you would like to know more, please call our recruitment team on 1300 615 724 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If this sounds like the role for you, click on APPLY NOW!
To find out more about Estia Health and the wonderful work we do, please visit and follow our LinkedIn page.
Advertised: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend