Head of Marketing and Communications - 12 Month Fixed Term
Job no: 494662
Employment type: Contract, Full time
Location: NSW Metro
Categories: Communications and Marketing, Management
At Estia Health, we’re proud that each of our aged care homes uniquely represent the residents who choose us, the community that surrounds us and the people we work with. Join Estia Health and support our residents with continuing to live the life they love. We will support, nurture and develop your career in the growing aged care industry.
About the role
We are looking for an established leader, on a fixed-term basis, to deliver strategic and effective marketing and communications initiatives and activities, on national and local levels, to support the organisation to achieve its strategic goals, through development and leadership of a dynamic and effective Marketing and Communications team.
Your strategies may include:
- Oversight of all marketing, PR and investor relations activity for the organisation, including work with external PR, media and relevant agencies
- Developing a clear brand strategy including management, analysis and application of audience research
- Broadening audience reach through various channels including PR, social and traditional media at a corporate and community level.
- Developing a strategy for the use of digital technologies to drive engagement and interaction with our online and physical audiences
- Maintaining the Group’s media policy and investor relations including media monitoring, draft/distribution of press releases, development of Annual Report
- Leading the development of the marketing and communications team.
You’ll bring to the role your energy, your passionate and caring nature and you will have:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role, ideally with an ASX listed organisation with multiple business units
- Tertiary qualifications in business, marketing or communications (or a related discipline)
- Strong skills and experience in developing robust brand strategy and understanding of brand building mechanics
- Proven experience of using digital technology to engage audiences
- Demonstrated experience and capability in investor relations, media management and crisis management communications.
- Demonstrated experience in leading integrated communications campaigns, including creative design liaison and collateral development.
- A proven track record of managing working relationships and developing small teams.
- The right to work in Australia
What we will do for you
- Make a difference by contributing with meaningful work which has an impact on how we support our residents
- Gain exposure to a fast paced, progressive environment
- Enjoy working with a leader who can mentor you
- Friendly and collaborative peers - feel supported though enjoy autonomy to deliver your work
- Career development opportunities
- Grow with the business as we evolve
If you would like to know more, please call our recruitment team on 1300 615 724 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If this sounds like the role for you, click on APPLY NOW!
To find out more about Estia Health and the wonderful work we do, please visit and follow our LinkedIn page.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend