Cleaner /Laundry Attendant - Mudgeeraba
Job no: 494676
Employment type: Full time
Location: QLD Metro
At Estia Health, we are proud that each of our aged care homes uniquely represent the residents who choose us, the community that surrounds us and the people we work with. At Estia, we are one family, we do our best to make a difference every day and we make magical moments happen, in small and special ways for our residents, visitors and employees alike. Join us, as we strive to support, nurture and develop your career in the growing aged care industry.
About the role
Only minutes from the vibrant heart of the Gold Coast, Estia Health Mudgeeraba is a rural oasis set on six acres, surrounded by majestic gums and native wildlife. Our home is looking for experienced General Service Officers (GSO) to join the team on a Part Time (Laundry) and Full Time basis (Cleaner).
The GSO will work across three areas in our home, kitchen, cleaning and laundry - we are looking for candidate who have flexibility to work across a range of shifts and days. At Estia Health, our team takes great pride in providing our residents with a great experience whilst in our care. You will support our residents’ and team by maintaining a safe, clean and home like living environment. The role involves:
- Cleaning duties including mopping, vacuuming, dusting, waste management, restocking of supplies, cleaning and sorting laundry
- Adhering to infection control principles, WHS requirements including the safe storage and use of chemicals and complete cleaning requirements according to facility schedules
- Maintaining adequate supplies of toilet paper, soap and other cleaning and hygiene supplies for resident use.
You’ll bring to the role your passionate and caring nature and a drive to maintain a clean and inviting environment for our residents, visitors and team. You will also have:
- Certificate II or III in Cleaning (highly regarded)
- Experience in a similar or related role
- Knowledge of and experience in safe chemical handling
What we will do for you
- Fast paced, ever changing environment where no day will be the same!
- We encourage you to develop your skills and capability and have a range of structured professional development programs to help you grow your career
- We have a number of homes in the SEQ area where you can enhance your career with options to progress internally
- Estia offers a range of benefits including attractive remuneration packages with workplace banking and EAP services
Please note, we only accept applications with the right to work in Australia. We support a holistic approach to Work Health and Safety by supporting our homes with a commitment to keeping our residents and team members stay safe and well.
If this sounds like the role for you, click on APPLY NOW! To find out more about Estia Health and the wonderful work we do, please visit and follow our LinkedIn page.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend