Facility Manager - Kadina
Job no: 502535
Location: SA Metro
At Estia Health, we’re proud that each of our aged care homes uniquely represent the residents who choose us, the community that surrounds us and the people we work with. Join Estia Health and support our residents with continuing to live the life they love. We will support, nurture and develop your career in the growing aged care industry.
About the role
Estia Health Kadina provides a home-like environment in a beautiful country setting, characterised by attentive and friendly staff who make this a warm, welcoming and fun place to be. We are looking for a dynamic leader and experienced business manager to lead our 71 bed home. This is an outstanding and unique opportunity to enter the fast paced aged care industry bringing your experience and background from perhaps hospitality or hotel management.
With strong support from a variety of stakeholders and teams, you will drive and lead the operational success of this home and bring new and innovative ideas to the table. As an experienced people leader with proven background in managing the operational and financial performance of a business, the successful candidate will drive performance by instilling a high-performance culture throughout the home to ensure our residents receive the best quality care and services, employees are engaged and commercial goals are met.
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to enter a new and growing industry
- Enhance your leadership skills with a large team who support our incredible diverse residents
- We encourage you to take advantage of our professional development programs to develop your skills and capabilities
- Opportunity to make a difference and lead your team by example
- Feel connected to your peers with regular events to network and enhance your knowledge
- Ongoing support from your facility and state leadership team will ensure you feel enabled to succeed
- We are a progressive, expanding organisation - we enjoy seeing out leaders grow with us
- Estia offers a range of benefits including attractive remuneration packages with workplace banking, novated leases and EAP services
Who are we looking for?
Along with your passionate and caring nature, you will bring a successful track record in:
- Demonstrated experience managing a business operationally and financially
- Someone who leads by example in approaching complex issues in a changing landscape
- Strong people leadership experience
- Experience leading positive employee and resident experience in a large aged care home ideal but not essential
- Strong clinical background is ideal, along with a comprehensive understanding of the Aged Care Standards ideal but not essential
Please note, we only accept applications with the right to work in Australia. We support a holistic approach to Work Health and Safety by supporting our homes with a commitment to keeping our residents and team members stay safe and well.
If this sounds like the role for you, click on APPLY NOW!
Please call our friendly recruitment team on 1300 615 724 or email email@example.com.
To find out more about Estia Health and the wonderful work we do, please visit and follow our LinkedIn page.
Advertised: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend