Care Director - Epping (VIC)
Job no: 495909
Employment type: Full time
Location: VIC Metro
Categories: Management, Nursing
At Estia Health, we’re proud that each of our aged care homes uniquely represent the residents who choose us, the community that surrounds us and the people we work with. Join Estia Health and support our residents with continuing to live the life they love. We will support, nurture and develop your career in the growing aged care industry.
About the role
Estia Health Epping provides a welcoming home-like environment that optimises a positive lifestyle for residents of all abilities. We are seeking an energetic and ambitious individual with demonstrated experience in clinical excellence and leadership capabilities to lead the delivery of care services to our residents. As Care Manager, you will focus on empowering your team and maintaining our high-performance culture, ensuring our residents are receiving the best quality care and services.
This is a fantastic opportunity for high performing clinician who is a positive change make and is dedicated to providing our residents with the highest standard of care. In return, you will be invited to participate in a range of structured clinical and professional development programs and will be well supported in developing your skills and growing your career.
You’ll bring to the role your energy, passionate and caring nature, and you will have:
- Demonstrated success in clinical leadership roles (such as Care Manager, Clinical Care Coordinator, Nurse Unit Manager) and strong clinical decision-making ability
- Current AHPRA Registration
- Established Behavioural Specialist would be highly regarded
- Effective communication skills and the ability to engage and influence all stakeholders, including employees, residents and families
- Proficient computer skills and experience using online clinical documentation systems
- Knowledge of Work Health and Safety and a commitment to keeping yourself and others safe and well
- The right to work in Australia
What Estia Health will do for you
- We love to see our team members grow with us! This is encouraged through a range of structured clinical and professional development programs to help grow your career
- Enjoy being mentored and work in partnership with leader to drive positive resident outcomes
- We are different to other aged care providers - we have 24/7 nurse presence and clinical structures in place to support our residents and team
- We have strength in our brand and diversity of support and resources, helping you concentrate on what's most important - resident focused care
- Feel connected to your peers with regular events to network and enhance your knowledge
- We offer a range of benefits including attractive remuneration packages with workplace banking, novated leases, Manager Assist and EAP services
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now! Or if you would like to know more, please contact our Talent Team on 1300 615 724.
To find out more about Estia Health and the wonderful work we do, please visit and follow our LinkedIn page!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend