Administration Officer - Mudgeeraba
Job no: 495971
Employment type: Contract
Location: QLD Metro
At Estia Health, we’re proud that each of our aged care homes uniquely represent the residents who choose us, the community that surrounds us and the people we work with. Join Estia Health and support our residents with continuing to live the life they love. We will support, nurture and develop your career in the growing aged care industry.
About the role
Estia Health Mudgeeraba are looking for Administration Officer to join their team on a 6 month full time contract working Thursday to Monday. At Estia Health, our team takes great pride in providing our residents with a great experience whilst in our care. Working closely with the facility’s management team, the Administration Officer is the first point of contact for residents and visitors.
Responsible for providing exceptional customer service, management support and general administrative duties, the Administration Officer plays a key role in ensuring residents enjoy a great experience in the home. The role also involves:
- Customer service duties (to residents, relatives and other visitors)
- General administrative and reception duties including answering phones, photocopying, filing and records management
- Assisting the facility management team with a range of tasks including recruitment, rostering and marketing administrative support.
You’ll bring to the role your passionate and caring nature and you will have:
- Willingness to work Thursday to Monday on a 6 month contract
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar or related role (Aged Care highly regarded)
- Effective interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively liaise with both internal and external stakeholders
- Strong organisational skills and demonstrated ability to work to deadlines deadlines and manage priorities
- Advanced computer and word processing skills using Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Proficient with computers and comfortable with technology
- An understanding of the financial components of Residential Aged Care
- Knowledge of Work Health and Safety principles and a commitment to keeping yourself and others safe and well
What we will do for you:
At Estia Health, our people are the heart of our organisation, we love to see our team develop their careers with us.
- Join one of Australia's leading aged care providers in one of the fastest growing industries
- Become the face of the home
- Work in your local community and make a difference to the lives of our residents
- Develop and expand your own skill set with regular development opportunities
- Estia offers a range of benefits including attractive remuneration packages with workplace banking, novated leases and EAP services
- Annual Flu Shot provided
If this sounds like the role for you, click on APPLY NOW! To find out more about Estia Health and the wonderful work we do, please visit and follow our LinkedIn page at https://www.linkedin.com/company/estia-health/
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend