Learning and Development Consultant
Job no: 496002
Employment type: Contract, Full time
Location: VIC Metro
Categories: Administration, People and Culture
As an ASX200 listed company in one of Australia's fastest growing sectors, Estia Health is dedicated to caring for thousands of older Australians who choose to make Estia their home. As we continue to expand, we are striving to attract, develop and retain the best talent in Aged Care. With over 7,500 employees in both metropolitan and regional Australia, we are proud to be a values-based organisation providing meaningful careers.
About the role
Working in partnership with a broad range of stakeholders, the Learning and Development Consultant supports the development and delivery of learning curriculum to respond to the organsiation's needs. Identifying, coordinating, designing and implementing initiatives and programs to support the overall Learning and Development strategy, ultimately supporting positive resident experiences in our homes.
You’ll bring to the role your energy, your passionate and caring nature and you will have:
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in a Learning and Development (or related) role
- Tertiary/vocational qualifications in Human Resources/Psychology/Training and Assessment (or a related field)
- Experience designing and delivering online learning offerings
- Experience in facilitating training/development workshops
- Demonstrated ability to rapidly build strong relationships of influence with key stakeholders (including SMEs)
- Demonstrated capability to lead projects and initiatives from inception to implementation
- Experience in Australian Residential Aged Care (highly regarded)
- Experience in a large geographically dispersed organisation
- The right to work in Australia
What will we offer in return?
- Make a difference by supporting projects which have an impact on how we support our residents
- Opportunity to work on a range of projects - broadening your project experience
- Open, friendly, collaborative team - feel supported though enjoy autonomy to deliver your work
- Fast paced, progressive environment
- Enjoy working in a contemporary office with coffee and fresh fruit on us!
- Close to public transport and street parking in the area
- Estia offers a range of benefits including workplace banking, novated leases and EAP services
If you would like to know more, please call our recruitment team on 1300 615 724 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If this sounds like the role for you, click on APPLY NOW!
To find out more about Estia Health and the wonderful work we do, please visit and follow our LinkedIn page.
We support a holistic approach to Workplace Health and Safety by supporting our homes with a commitment to keeping our residents and team members safe and well.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend