Health, Safety and Wellbeing Advisor - VIC
Job no: 496042
Employment type: Full time
Location: VIC Metro
Categories: People and Culture
As an ASX200 listed company in Australia's fastest growing industry, Estia Health is dedicated to caring for thousands of older Australians who choose to make Estia their home. As we continue to expand, we are striving to attract, develop and retain the best talent in Aged Care. With over 7500 employees in both metropolitan and regional Australia, we are proud to be a values based organisation providing meaningful careers.
About the role
The Health, Safety and Wellbeing Advisor provides proactive support to our homes and Operations leaders in relation to Workplace Health and Safety and Injury Management matters. You will be instrumental in ensuring the organisation achieves its targets in reducing the impact of lost time injuries and successfully managing workplace hazards. Reporting to the Head of Safety and Injury Management you are part of a National team in this critical business role.
You’ll bring to the role your energy, your passionate and caring nature and you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant Workplace Health and Safety or allied health field
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in a WHS and/or Injury Management/rehabilitation setting
- Demonstrated customer focused mindset and approach to problem solving
- Experience with and a sound understanding of applicable WHS and Worker's Compensation legislation and regulations
- Strong interpersonal skills and influence
- Highly developed communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Effective computer skills and experience with Risk/Injury Management systems preferred
- Knowledge of Work Health and Safety and a commitment to keeping yourself and others safe and well
- The right to work in Australia
What will we offer in return?
- Make a difference by supporting projects which have an impact on how we support our residents
- Opportunity to work on a range of projects - broadening your project experience
- Open, friendly, collaborative team - feel supported though enjoy autonomy to deliver your work
- Fast paced, progressive environment
- Enjoy working in a contemporary office with coffee and fresh fruit on us!
- Estia offers a range of benefits including workplace banking, novated leases and EAP services
If you would like to know more, please call our recruitment team on 1300 615 724 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If this sounds like the role for you, click on APPLY NOW!
To find out more about Estia Health and the wonderful work we do, please visit and follow our LinkedIn page.
We support a holistic approach to Work Health and Safety by supporting our homes with a commitment to keeping our residents and team members safe and well.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend