Job no: 496061
Employment type: Full time
Location: NSW Metro
As an ASX200 listed company in Australia's fastest growing industry, Estia Health is dedicated to caring for thousands of older Australians who choose to make Estia their home. As we continue to expand, we are striving to attract, develop and retain the best talent in Aged Care. With over 7500 employees in both metropolitan and regional Australia, we are proud to be a values based organisation providing meaningful careers.
About the role
Estia Health are looking for a Capital Accountant to play a key role in the Corporate Finance team. This role is tasked with providing due diligence on capital-related purchases across our homes, maintaining our fixed asset register, providing accurate reporting and analytics for key stakeholders. This role is critical in assisting with strong financial reporting allowing for confident management decision making and key stakeholder guidance. There is also opportunities to contribute to improved processes in fixed asset and CapEx areas in addition to involvement in broader Corporate Finance Projects.
You’ll bring to the role your energy, your passionate and caring nature and you will have:
- Demonstrated experience in forecasting and reporting on the financial outcomes of capital projects and fixed-asset accounts (budget/forecast performance on a project by project basis)
- Exceptional planning and goal setting, influencing and interpersonal skills
- High-level communication skills (both written and verbal) with advanced presentation and financial appraisal/analysis skills
- Tertiary qualified in Corporate Finance or a related field
- A minimum of 3 years' experience accounting experience.
- Knowledge of Work Health and Safety and a commitment to keeping yourself and others safe and well
- The right to work in Australia
What will we offer in return?
- Make a difference by supporting projects which have an impact on how we support our residents
- Opportunity to work on a range of projects - broadening your project experience
- Open, friendly, collaborative team - feel supported though enjoy autonomy to deliver your work
- Fast paced, progressive environment
- Enjoy working in a contemporary office with coffee and fresh fruit on us!
- Close to public transport and street parking in the area
- Estia offers a range of benefits including workplace banking, novated leases and EAP services
If you would like to know more, please call our recruitment team on 1300 615 724 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If this sounds like the role for you, click on APPLY NOW!
To find out more about Estia Health and the wonderful work we do, please visit and follow our LinkedIn page.
We support a holistic approach to Workplace Health and Safety by supporting our homes with a commitment to keeping our residents and team members safe and well.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend