Head of Clinical Learning and Practice Development
Job no: 496067
Employment type: Full time
Categories: Quality and Risk
As an ASX200 listed company in one of Australia's fastest growing sectors, Estia Health is dedicated to caring for thousands of older Australians who choose to make Estia their home. As we continue to expand, we are striving to attract, develop and retain the best talent in Aged Care. With over 7,500 employees in both metropolitan and regional Australia, we are proud to be a values-based organisation providing meaningful careers.
About the role
Estia Health have an exciting and truly unique opportunity as our new Head of Clinical Learning and Practice Development to support the business by planning, developing and implementing contemporary clinical learning and practice development strategies and programs. This role will ensure our clinical and support employees are equipped with the knowledge and skill required to consistently deliver best-practice clinical person centred care to our residents.
As a leader in our organisation, you will provide positive and thoughtful leadership, coaching and mentoring to clinical practitioners and operational leaders across the business. With an strong emphasis on practice development, you will be extremely passionate in providing excellent resident care and be someone that will inspire and connect.
You will be a dynamic and highly engaging individual with strong communication and interpersonal skill and play a critical role in managing stakeholder relationships across a geographically dispersed organisation. In addition, this role will develop and maintain clinical practice framework plus oversee delivery of all clinical education and training across our organisation.
You’ll bring to the role your energy, your passionate and caring nature and you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in Nursing and education and or training and Current Division 1 AHPRA registration (Registered Nurse)
- Previous experience in a clinical education and/or leadership role
- Solid experience building technical strength & depth, delivering clinical learning and practice development across a variety of modes
- Ability to travel within the state and interstate regularly
- Ability to rapidly build strong relationships of influence with key stakeholders
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven, experienced and inclusive educator looking to make an immediate impact in our organisation. Our ideal candidate will have the flexibility to be located from anywhere in Australia.
What will we offer in return?
- Attractive package reporting directly to Executive Team Member
- Make a difference by having an immediate impact on how we support our residents
- Open, friendly, collaborative team - feel supported though enjoy autonomy to deliver your work
- Fast paced, progressive environment
- Close to public transport and street parking in the area
- Estia offers a range of benefits including workplace banking, novated leases and EAP services
If you would like to know more, please call our recruitment team on 1300 615 724 or by emailing email@example.com. If this sounds like the role for you, click on APPLY NOW!
To find out more about Estia Health and the wonderful work we do, please visit and follow our LinkedIn page.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend