Executive Director - Grovedale
Job no: 496068
Employment type: Full time
Location: VIC Metro
Categories: Management, Nursing
Who are we?
At Estia Health, we’re proud each of our aged care homes uniquely represents the residents who choose us, the surrounding community and the people we work with. We support our residents with continuing to live the life their way.
In the growing aged care industry, we recognise our people are the cornerstone to our success and are integral to helping our residents feel at home. We are a progressive, growing organisation and enjoy seeing out leaders grow with us.
Estia Health Grovedale was purpose built to create a warm and welcoming home-like atmosphere. It features eight secure specialty units, each comprising a small number of comfortable rooms that residents are proud to call home. Situated opposite the green expanses of the Grovedale Recreation Reserve, this residence prides itself on delivering exceptional personalised care.
What will you be doing?
Leading an experienced and large dedicated team, you have full ownership to oversee the operations of the home. This includes instilling a high awareness culture to ensure our residents receive the highest class of respectful care as well as engaging the community by hosting events to foster connections and long-term partnerships.
Many staff in this home have enjoyed working together over several years and have developed strong connections with both residents and the local community. You will enjoy leading the team through a changing industry landscape whilst nurturing career development, rostering, recruitment, safe practices and performance levels. With strong financial management exposure, you will analyse and monitor revenue, manage budgets and oversee ACFI submissions.
You play a critical role in leading the home through accreditation to ensure safe practices are consistently maintained, ensuring our admissions, communications and care processes are delivered to keep our residents and families informed and continuously monitoring clinical care to implement improvements. This is a home with an incredibly strong clinically leader and strong community reputation.
What’s in it for you?
- Use your leadership skills with a large team who support our local residents
- We encourage you to take advantage of our professional development programs to develop your skills and capabilities
- Opportunity to make a difference and lead your team by example
- Feel connected to your peers with regular events to network and enhance your knowledge
- Ongoing support from your facility and state leadership team will ensure you feel enabled to succeed
- We are a progressive, expanding organisation - we enjoy seeing out leaders grow with us
- Estia offers a range of benefits including attractive remuneration packages with workplace banking, novated leases and EAP services
Who are we looking for?
Along with your passionate and caring nature, you will bring a successful track record in:
- Experience leading positive employee and resident experience in a large aged care home
- Strong clinical background is ideal, along with a comprehensive understanding of the Aged Care Standards
- Experience managing financial operations in an aged care facility
- Someone who leads by example in approaching complex issues in a changing landscape
Please note, we only accept applications with the right to work in Australia. We support a holistic approach to Workplace Health and Safety by supporting our homes with a commitment to keeping our residents and team members safe and well.
If this sounds like the role for you, click on APPLY NOW!
Please call our friendly recruitment team on 1300 615 724 or email email@example.com.
To find out more about Estia Health and the wonderful work we do, please visit and follow our LinkedIn page.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend