Funding Business Partner VIC
Job no: 497162
Employment type: Full time
Location: VIC Metro
As an ASX200 listed company in Australia's fastest growing industry, Estia Health is dedicated to caring for thousands of older Australians who choose to make Estia their home. As we continue to expand, we are striving to attract, develop and retain the best talent in Aged Care. With over 7500 employees in both metropolitan and regional Australia, we are proud to be a values based organisation providing meaningful careers.
About the role
We are seeking a driven healthcare professional to join us in the role of Funding Business Partner, supporting our Victoria homes on a full time basis.
The Funding Business Partner is responsible for overseeing, monitoring and assisting our homes with the coordination of accurate and timely ACFI appraisals (including re-appraisals). While ACFI appraisals are key in this role, there are also opportunities to supporting our people through ongoing education and development in relation to the ACFI process and implementation.
Key accountabilities of the role include:
- Reviewing all ACFI claims for our Victoria homes prior to submission
- Monthly review of Medicare/Mirus and support of the home's leadership team as required
- Regular evaluation of ACFI assessments and claim processes to ensure they remain effective and consistent with the relevant guidelines
- Identification, delivery and evaluation of internal training and education on ACFI
- Provision of direct support to homes during ACFI validation audits. Effective reporting on the action and outcomes of external audits.
- Assist the home's leadership team in addressing non-conformance following ACFI validation visits
- Complete Reconsideration of Outcome (the appeal process) for downgrades and submit within required timeframe
- Identify financial risk factors at homes achieving below national average figures and support the home's leadership team to develop strategies to address
We are looking for strong leaders in the Healthcare or Aged Care sector with experience driving ACFI outcomes, or exposure to the ACFI process.
- Minimum of 2 years’ ACFI experience essential
- Clear passion for aged care or healthcare standards
- Confident in engaging a wide range of stakeholders and able to build positive rapport easily
- Enrolled Nurse or Registered Nurse is highly regarded
- Clinical leadership experience would also be highly regarded
What will we offer in return?
- Open, friendly, collaborative team - feel supported though enjoy autonomy to deliver your work
- Fast paced, progressive environment
- Estia offers a range of benefits including workplace banking, novated leases and EAP services
If this sounds like the role for you, click on APPLY NOW!
To find out more about Estia Health and the wonderful work we do, please visit and follow our LinkedIn page.
We support a holistic approach to Work Health and Safety by supporting our homes with a commitment to keeping our residents and team members stay safe and well.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend