Care Director Bendigo
Job no: 497670
Employment type: Full time
Location: VIC Regional
At Estia Health, we’re proud that each of our aged care homes uniquely represent the residents who choose us, the community that surrounds us and the people we work with. Join Estia Health and support our residents with continuing to live the life they love. We will support, nurture and develop your career in the growing aged care industry.
About the role
We are seeking an energetic and ambitious individual with demonstrated experience in clinical excellence and leadership capabilities to lead the delivery of care services to our residents. As Care Director, you will focus on empowering your team and maintaining a high-performance culture, ensuring our residents are receiving the best quality care and services.
This is a fantastic opportunity for high performing clinician who is dedicated to providing our residents with the highest standard of care. In return, you will be invited to participate in a range of structured clinical and professional development programs and will be well supported in developing your skills and growing your career.
You’ll bring to the role your energy, passionate and caring nature, and you will have:
- Demonstrated success in clinical leadership roles (such as Care Manager, Clinical Care Coordinator, Nurse Unit Manager)
- Current AHPRA Registration
- Experience and success with the Accreditation process
- The ability to create and nurture strong relationships
- Effective communication skills and the ability to engage and influence all stakeholders, including employees, residents and families
- A resident focused approach to care
- Demonstrated clinical decision-making ability
- Proficient computer skills and experience using online clinical documentation systems
- Knowledge of Work Health and Safety and a commitment to keeping yourself and others safe and well
- The right to work in Australia
What we will do for you
At Estia Health, we love to see our team members grow with us. We encourage you to develop your skill and capability and have a range of structured clinical and professional development programs to help you grow your career.
In addition, all Estia Health employees have exclusive access to our online rewards portal which offers savings on over 2000 major retailers, as well as restaurants, travel and entertainment offers.
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
To find out more about Estia Health and the wonderful work we do, please visit and follow our LinkedIn page!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend