Quality Business Partner (NSW)
Job no: 497821
Employment type: Full time
Location: NSW Metro
Categories: Clinical Affairs, Nursing, Quality and Risk
At Estia Health, we’re proud that each of our aged care homes uniquely represent the residents who choose us, the community that surrounds us and the people we work with. Join Estia Health and support our residents with continuing to live the life they love. We will support, nurture and develop your career in the growing aged care industry.
About the role
Estia Health has an exciting opportunity for an experienced clinician who is passionate about driving continuous improvement and ensuring we provide the best care and services to our residents and employees. You will be supporting Executive Directors, Care Directors and all employees in the pursuit of resident centred care.
Our Quality Business Partners support a portfolio of homes through providing expert knowledge in compliance, accreditation and risk management processes and work closely with our operational leaders to improve quality outcomes through a positive coaching approach. In addition, our Quality Business Partners are the champions of the audit process and are key drivers in the ongoing development and implementation of Estia's quality framework.
With support for the National Quality and NSW Operations team, this is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Quality and Risk professional, or a Care Manager looking to specialise in risk and clinical governance.
You’ll bring to the role your energy, your passionate and caring nature and you will have:
- Extensive experience in a health/aged care setting with exposure to accreditation and risk management
- Qualified Registered Nurse with current APHRA registration
- Demonstrated leadership capability, with the ability to be a positive role model and drive change in our homes
- Demonstrated knowledge of health/aged care policy impacting on quality
- Demonstrated ability to drive quality improvements leading to an improved customer experience
- Demonstrated understanding and application of quality management processes
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Work Health and Safety and a commitment to keeping yourself and others safe and well
- The right to work in Australia
What we will do for you
At Estia Health, we love to see our team members grow with us. We encourage you to develop your skill and capability and have a range of structured clinical and professional development programs to help you grow your career.
If you would like to know more, please email email@example.com. If this sounds like the role for you, click on APPLY NOW!
To find out more about Estia Health and the wonderful work we do, please visit and follow our LinkedIn page.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend