Care Director - Tea Gardens
Job no: 497942
Employment type: Full time
Location: NSW Regional
At Estia Health, we’re proud that each of our aged care homes uniquely represent the residents who choose us, the community that surrounds us and the people we work with. Join Estia Health and support our residents with continuing to live the life they love. We will support, nurture and develop your career in the growing aged care industry.
About the role
Estia Health Tea Gardens is a modern, recently-renovated residence set in a beautiful natural environment, there is a strong focus on quality care and attention to the individual needs of all our 106 residents.
Partnering closely with the Executive Director, the Care Director inspires and leads the clinical team; ensuring compliance with policies, procedures and relevant legislation to ultimately provide residents with the care they need.
This well established home boasts a highly engaged and supportive leader and is an opportunity for an experienced Care Director to showcase their ability to coach, mentor and nurture the clinical team.
What Estia Health will do for you
- Join an inclusive, close knit team of professional clinicians at Tea Gardens and work in close partnership with a collaborative leader who values innovation and will support you to succeed
- We are different to other aged care providers - we have 24/7 nurse presence and clinical structures in place to support our residents and team
- We have strength in our brand, reputation and diversity of support and resources, helping you concentrate on what's most important - resident focused care
- We love to see our team members grow with us! This is encouraged through a range of structured clinical and professional development programs to help grow your career
- Feel connected to your peers with regular events to network and enhance your knowledge
- We offer a range of benefits including attractive remuneration packages with workplace banking, novated leases, Manager Assist and EAP services
You'll bring to the role your energy and caring nature along with:
- Proactive leadership, you are motivated to innovate and exceed the new standards, ensuring high quality outcomes for residents
- Engaging professional who enjoys working collaboratively and in partnership with other members to deliver positive outcomes
- A passion working with the elderly and taking a resident focused approach to care
- Demonstrated success in clinical leadership roles (such as Clinical Care Coordinator, Registered Nurse in Charge or similar)
- Understanding of and experience in the AACQA Accreditation process and clinical decision making ability
- Ability to engage and influence key stakeholders, including team members, residents and their families
- Proficient computer skills and experience using online clinical documentation systems
Please note, we only accept applications with current AHPRA Registration and the right to work in Australia. We support a holistic approach to Work Health and Safety by supporting our homes with a commitment to keeping our residents and team members stay safe and well.
If you would like to know more, please call our friendly recruitment team on 1300 615 724 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If this sounds like the role for you, click on APPLY NOW!
To find out more about Estia Health and the wonderful work we do, please visit and follow our LinkedIn page.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend