Registered Nurse - Kogarah
Job no: 498073
Employment type: Casual
Location: NSW Metro
Estia Health Kogarah is an aged care home with a difference. From its modern architectural design, attractive terraces and city skyline views, Estia Health Kogarah captures the essence of contemporary aged care living.
Conveniently located close to public transport, hospitals and Kogarah’s town centre, Estia Health Kogarah is in a prime location to cater for all aged care needs. Our multilingual staff provide a warm, quiet and friendly home-like environment for residents with a range of care requirements, including a secure dementia care unit.
About the role
Estia Health Kogarah are looking for an experienced Registered Nurse to join their team on a casual basis and MUST be available to across a range of morning, afternoon and evening shifts.
At Estia Health, our team takes great pride in providing our residents with a great experience whilst in our care. Working in the clinical team, our Registered Nurses inspire others while coordinating the provision of daily care needs to our residents. The role also involves:
- The provision of clinical care in accordance with legislation and practice within a professional and ethical frame work
- Completing comprehensive, individual assessments and care plans for new and existing residents
- Ensuring timely and accurate documentation including ACFI
What we will do for you:
At Estia Health, our people are the heart of our organisation, we love to see our team develop their careers with us
- Join one of Australia's leading aged care providers in one of the fastest growing industries
- Lead a team, develop your coaching skills as you work to educate our carers
- Regular tool box talks so you stay informed on processes
- Development opportunities such as our Emerging Leaders Program for high performing staff to be mentored by a member of our executive team
- Work in your local community and make a difference to the lives of our residents
You’ll bring to the role your passionate and caring nature and you will have:
- Current AHPRA Registration
- Excellent communication and clinical documentation skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- The ability to effectively lead a team (leadership experience highly regarded)
- Experience working within an Aged Care or similar environment
- Prior ACFI experience
- A commitment to keeping yourself and others safe
- The right to work in Australia
If you would like to know more, please contact us emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If this sounds like the role for you, click on APPLY NOW!
To find out more about Estia Health and the wonderful work we do, please visit and follow our LinkedIn page at https://www.linkedin.com/company/estia-health/
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend