Care Director - Encounter Bay
Job no: 500048
Employment type: Full time
Location: SA Regional
At Estia Health, we’re proud that each of our aged care homes uniquely represent the residents who choose us, the community that surrounds us and the people we work with. Join Estia Health and support our residents with continuing to live the life they love. We will support, nurture and develop your career in the growing aged care industry.
About the role
From the manicured gardens outside to the elegant décor within, Estia Health Encounter Bay is a charming resort-style residence renowned for its genuine comfort and calm. With on-site parking and true opportunities for growth, this home is a positive and welcoming environment to join.
Estia Health Encounter Bay is looking for a passionate and dedicated clinician to lead the delivery of care in their home, ensuring the best possible clinical outcomes for our residents. Working closely with the Executive Director the Care Director inspires and leads the clinical team; ensuring compliance with policies, procedures and relevant legislation to ultimately provide residents with the care they need.
What Estia Health will do for you
- We love to see our team members grow with us! This is encouraged through a range of structured clinical and professional development programs to help grow your career
- Enjoy being mentored and work in partnership with leader to drive positive resident outcomes
- We are different to other aged care providers - we have 24/7 nurse presence and clinical structures in place to support our residents and team
- We have strength in our brand and diversity of support and resources, helping you concentrate on what's most important - resident focused care
- Feel connected to your peers with regular events to network and enhance your knowledge
- We offer a range of benefits including attractive remuneration packages with workplace banking, novated leases, Manager Assist and EAP services
You'll bring to the role your energy and caring nature along with:
- A passion working with the elderly and taking a resident focused approach to care
- Demonstrated success in clinical leadership roles (such as Clinical Care Coordinator, Registered Nurse in Charge or similar)
- Understanding of and experience in the AACQA Accreditation process and clinical decision making ability
- Ability to engage and influence all stakeholders, including team members, residents and their families
- Proficient computer skills and experience using online clinical documentation systems
Please note, we only accept applications with current AHPRA Registration and the right to work in Australia. We support a holistic approach to Work Health and Safety by supporting our homes with a commitment to keeping our residents and team members stay safe and well.
If you would like to know more, please call our recruitment team on 1300 615 724. If this sounds like the role for you, click on APPLY NOW!
To find out more about Estia Health and the wonderful work we do, please visit and follow our LinkedIn page.
Advertised: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend