Funding Business Partner- Mid North Coast
Job no: 500578
Employment type: Full time
Location: NSW Regional, QLD Regional
As an ASX200 listed company in Australia's fastest growing industry, Estia Health is dedicated to caring for thousands of older Australians who choose to make Estia their home. As we continue to expand, we are striving to attract, develop and retain the best talent in Aged Care. With over 7500 employees in both metropolitan and regional Australia, we are proud to be a values based organisation providing meaningful careers.
About the role
We are seeking a driven healthcare aged care professional to join us in the role of Funding Business Partner, supporting our Mid North Coast based portfolio on either a full time or part time (4 days pw) basis.
The Funding Business Partner is responsible for overseeing, monitoring and assisting Estia Health sites with the coordination of accurate and timely ACFI appraisals and providing corporate and site specific education.
We are looking for strong leaders in the Aged Care sector with experience driving ACFI outcomes.
- Advanced knowledge of the ACFI tool, aged care funding system and business rules.
- Prior ACFI experience.
- AHPRA registration highly desirable
- Proven leadership skills and experience managing a team to achieve a positive team culture and required business outcomes.
- Demonstrated experience in conducting care assessments and developing care plans.
- Understanding of financial reports and the ability to undertake financial analysis.
- A current drivers license and ability to travel to Estia Health sites.
What will we offer in return?
- Open, friendly, collaborative team - feel supported though enjoy autonomy to deliver your work
- Fast paced, progressive environment
- Estia offers a range of benefits including workplace banking, novated leases and EAP services
If this sounds like the role for you, click on APPLY NOW!
To find out more about Estia Health and the wonderful work we do, please visit and follow our LinkedIn page.
We support a holistic approach to Work Health and Safety by supporting our homes with a commitment to keeping our residents and team members stay safe and well.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend