Job no: 500608
Employment type: Full time
Location: VIC Metro
As an ASX200 listed company in Australia's fastest growing industry, Estia Health is dedicated to caring for thousands of older Australians who choose to make Estia their home. As we continue to expand, we are striving to attract, develop and retain the best talent in Aged Care. With over 7500 employees in both metropolitan and regional Australia, we are proud to be a values based organisation providing meaningful careers.
About the role
Estia Health are looking for a Financial Accountant to come and join the growing finance team. This role is responsible for proactively supporting and working with the Financial Accounting Manager and other key stakeholders in the business, in providing the necessary assurance over revenue completeness and accuracy to all levels of senior management.
With support provided and a genuine entry role into this field, you will have the opportunity to be developed and grow your career with the Estia Health team.
You’ll bring to the role your energy, your passionate and caring nature and you will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Completed or studying towards CA/CPA (or equivalent).
- Demonstrated high-level MS Office (particularly Excel) skills.
- Demonstrated hands-on approach to financial management and demonstrate a strong “can do” attitude.
- Demonstrated understanding of AASB and experience in delivering management reporting solutions in a fast-paced, regulated environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to liaise with stakeholders at all levels of the business
- Strong attention for detail
- The right to work in Australia
What will we offer in return?
- Make a difference by supporting projects which have an impact on how we support our residents
- Opportunity to work on a range of projects - broadening your project experience
- Open, friendly, collaborative team - feel supported though enjoy autonomy to deliver your work
- Fast paced, progressive environment
- Close to public transport and street parking in the area
- Estia offers a range of benefits including workplace banking, novated leases and EAP services
If you would like to know more, please email email@example.com. If this sounds like the role for you, click on APPLY NOW!
To find out more about Estia Health and the wonderful work we do, please visit and follow our LinkedIn page.
We support a holistic approach to Workplace Health and Safety by supporting our homes with a commitment to keeping our residents and team members safe and well.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend