Executive Director - Kogarah
Job no: 500673
Employment type: Full time
Location: NSW Metro
At Estia Health, we’re proud that each of our aged care homes uniquely represent the residents who choose us, the community that surrounds us and the people we work with. Join Estia Health and support our residents with continuing to live the life they love. We will support, nurture and develop your career in the growing aged care industry.
About the role
Estia Health Kogarah is an aged care home with a difference. From its modern architectural design, attractive terraces and city skyline views, Estia Health Kogarah captures the essence of contemporary aged care living.
Conveniently located close to public transport, hospitals and Kogarah’s town centre, Estia Health Kogarah is in a prime location to cater for all aged care needs. Our multilingual staff provide a warm, quiet and friendly home-like environment for residents with a range of care requirements, including a secure dementia care unit.
Estia Health Kogarah are looking for a passionate and dedicated clinician to lead the delivery of care, ensuring the best possible clinical outcomes for our residents. Working closely with the Facility Manager, the Care Manager inspires and leads the clinical team; ensuring compliance with policies, procedures and relevant legislation to ultimately provide residents with the care they need.
You’ll bring to the role your energy, your passionate and caring nature and you will have:
- Experience leading and managing employee and resident experience in a large aged care home
- Strong clinical background is ideal, along with a comprehensive understanding of the Aged Care Standards
- Experience managing financial operations in an aged care facility
- Someone who leads by example in approaching complex issues in a changing landscape
- Hunger to deliver an exceptional resident and family experience
- A strong understanding of Work Health and Safety and a commitment to keeping yourself and other safe and well
What’s in it for you?
- Enhance your leadership skills with a large team who support our incredible diverse residents
- We encourage you to take advantage of our professional development programs to develop your skills and capabilities
- Opportunity to make a difference and lead your team by example
- Feel connected to your peers with regular events to network and enhance your knowledge
- Ongoing support from your facility and state leadership team will ensure you feel enabled to succeed
- We are a progressive, expanding organisation - we enjoy seeing out leaders grow with us
- Estia offers a range of benefits including attractive remuneration packages with workplace banking, novated leases and EAP services
If you would like to know more, please call our recruitment team on 1300 615 724 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If this sounds like the role for you, click on APPLY NOW!
To find out more about Estia Health and the wonderful work we do, please visit and follow our LinkedIn page.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend