Lifestyle Assistant - Blakehurst
Job no: 500677
Employment type: Part time
Location: NSW Metro
Categories: Administration, Lifestyle, Operations
Estia Health Blakehurst is now open and we are looking for motivated, caring and friendly employees to join us on the journey! With views over picturesque Kogarah Bay and surrounded by beautiful manicured gardens that feature a majestic fig tree, this state of the art purpose built home is ready for residents. They will enjoy a beautiful rooftop Sky Terrace with dining and living areas, a private dining room for special events with family and friends, as well as a hair and beauty spa, BBQ area and sensory garden. Additionally, at street level, the home will have a specialist Wellbeing Centre with expert allied health professionals on hand.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced Lifestyle Assistant to join our newly created team as part of our brand new home opening in Blakehurst. You will be part of bringing this home to life as we welcome our new residents and their relatives, creating an inviting and warm environment where we will enrich and celebrate life together. At Estia Health, our team takes great pride in providing our residents with a great experience whilst in our care. Our Lifestyle Assistant is responsible for delivering engaging lifestyle programs to support the social and physical wellbeing of our residents. The role involves:
- Planning, implementing and maintaining lifestyle programs in line with our residents’ needs and preferences
- Maintaining appropriate documentation and contributing to quality compliance
You will be a passionate individual and will have the utmost respect, empathy and passion for Aged Care. You will also have:
- You’ll bring to the role your passionate and caring nature and you will have:
- Previous experience in a Lifestyle role within aged care or a similar environment (highly regarded)
- Certificate IV in Lifestyle (or similar qualification)
- Strong communication and documentation skills
- Innovative ideas and a sense of fun
- Compassion for our residents
- A commitment to keeping yourself and others safe
- The right to work in Australia
What we will do for you
At Estia Health, our people are the heart of our organisation, we love to see our team develop their careers with us.
- Join one of Australia’s leading aged care providers in one of the fastest growing industries
- Enjoy working a full time role without weekend hours!
- Work in your local community and make a difference to the lives of our residents
- Opportunity to work across a wide network and learn or mentor others in your peer group
- Develop and expand your own skill set with regular development opportunities
- Estia offers a range of benefits including attractive remuneration packages with workplace banking, novated leases and EAP services
If you would like to know more, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If this sounds like the role for you, click on APPLY NOW!
To find out more about Estia Health and the wonderful work we do, please visit and follow our LinkedIn page at https://www.linkedin.com/company/estia-health/
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend