Care Director - Dalmeny
Job no: 500761
Employment type: Full time
Location: NSW Regional
At Estia Health, we're proud each of our 69 aged care homes uniquely represent the residents who choose us, the community that surrounds us and the 7500 people we work with. Join Estia Health and support our residents continuing to live the life they love. We enjoy supporting, nurturing and developing the careers of our people in the growing aged care industry.
About the role
As our current Care Director transitions to retirement, we are looking for an eager clinical leader to join our team.
Estia Health Dalmeny is a stylish coastal home featuring panoramic ocean views that include occasional whale watching. Modern architecture captures natural light to create a sense of elegant spaciousness throughout all living areas and private rooms
Estia Health Dalmeny are looking for a passionate and dedicated clinician to lead the delivery of care, ensuring the best possible clinical outcomes for our residents. Working closely with the Facility Manager, the Care Director inspires and leads the clinical team ensuring compliance with policies, procedures and relevant legislation to ultimately provide residents with the care they need.
What Estia Health will do for you
- We love to see our team members grow with us! This is encouraged through a range of structured clinical and professional development programs to help grow your career
- We are different to other aged care providers - we have 24/7 nurse presence and clinical structures in place to support our residents and team
- We have strength in our brand and diversity of support and resources, helping you concentrate on what's most important - resident focused care
- Feel connected to your peers with regular events to network and enhance your knowledge
- We offer a range of benefits including attractive remuneration packages with workplace banking, novated leases, Manager Assist and EAP services
You'll bring to the role your energy and caring nature along with
- A passion working with the elderly and taking a resident focused approach to care
- Demonstrated success in clinical leadership roles (such as Clinical Care Coordinator, Registered Nurse in Charge or similar)
- Understanding of and experience in the AACQA Accreditation process and clinical decision making ability
- Ability to engage and influence all stakeholders, including team members, residents and their families
- Proficient computer skills and experience using online clinical documentation systems
If you would like to know more, please call our recruitment team on 1300 615 724 or by emailing email@example.com. If this sounds like the role for you, click on APPLY NOW!
To find out more about Estia Health and the wonderful work we do, please visit and follow our LinkedIn page.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend