Service Desk Team Leader
Job no: 500766
Employment type: Full time
Location: VIC Metro
Categories: Information Technology
As an ASX listed company in Australia's fastest growing industry, Estia Health is dedicated to caring for thousands of older Australians who choose to make Estia their home. As we continue to expand, we are striving to attract, develop and retain the best talent in Aged Care. With over 7500 employees in both metropolitan and regional Australia, we are proud to be a values based organisation providing meaningful careers.
About the role
Estia Health is looking for a Service Desk Team Leader to join us. Our Service Desk Team Leader is responsible for the management of IT Service Desk, which supports employees located within Estia’s Residential Aged Care Homes and Head Office with all their IT needs. This role also manages the Incident Management and Problem Management processes for Estia’s IT team.
Leading an experienced team, you will ensure the Service Desk is providing a high quality of service to all customers for all support enquiries and requests. With an approachable and engaging approach, you will be responsible for any escalations, building relationships with stakeholders at all levels and providing leadership and guidance.
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Lead the Service Desk team to provide a high quality of service
- Ensure all requests to the service desk are correctly logged and categorised in the IT Service Management system and allocated to the correct support team
- Ensure common problems and their resolution are documented in the support knowledge base, ensuring they are regularly reviewed and updated
- Build and maintain relationships with all IT teams to ensure that IT-delivered services and end-user productivity goals are understood and exceeded
- Work with the IT teams to ensure a post incident report (PIR) is created for all Level 1 and 2 incidents that includes lessons learnt and actions to be taken
- Provide monthly reporting
You’ll bring to the role your energy, your passionate and caring nature and you will have:
- Experience leading a Service Desk team to provide a high quality of service to customers
- ITIL qualification and IT degree preferred
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with all IT teams to ensure that IT-delivered services and end-user productivity goals are understood and exceeded
- Exposure to continually improving Service Desk processes in alignment with the ITIL service delivery framework
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of Work Health and Safety and a commitment to keeping yourself and others safe and well
- The right to work in Australia
What will we offer in return?
- Make a difference by supporting projects which have an impact on how we support our residents
- Open, friendly, collaborative team - feel supported though enjoy autonomy to deliver your work
- Fast paced, progressive environment
- Enjoy working in a contemporary office with coffee and fresh fruit on us!
- Close to public transport and street parking in the area
- Estia offers a range of benefits including workplace banking, novated leases and EAP services
If you would like to know more, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If this sounds like the role for you, click on APPLY NOW!
To find out more about Estia Health and the wonderful work we do, please visit and follow our LinkedIn page.
We support a holistic approach to Workplace Health and Safety by supporting our homes with a commitment to keeping our residents and team members safe and well.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend