Head of Quality and Clinical Development
Job no: 500847
Employment type: Full time
Location: VIC Metro
Categories: Quality and Risk
As an ASX200 listed company in Australia's fastest growing industry, Estia Health is dedicated to caring for thousands of older Australians who choose to make Estia their home. As we continue to expand, we are striving to attract, develop and retain the best talent in Aged Care. With over 7500 employees in both metropolitan and regional Australia, we are proud to be a values based organisation providing meaningful careers.
About the role
This pivotal role is responsible for driving a best practice quality and clinical framework through ongoing development and continuous improvement initiatives. Providing support and leadership to a team of highly experienced Quality Business Partners, The Head of Quality and Clinical Development will oversee the development of our clinical leaders in delivering resident centred care.
Showcasing your specialist skillset and passion for quality and continuous improvement your skills and experience will include but not be limited to;
- Well-developed understanding of quality management, predictive risk modelling and external evaluation systems;
- Demonstrated experience in operational leadership roles within residential aged care (or a related sector);
- Proven success managing significant change in a geographically dispersed organisation;
- Demonstrated experience in successfully responding to risk and governance issues;
- Exceptional facilitation and team building skills – including capacity to build strong relationships and influence key stakeholders.
What we will do for you
Estia is a progressive, expanding organisation that supports our leaders. We offer regular events to remain connected to your peers, including our annual leadership conference. We encourage you to develop your skill and capability and have a range of structured clinical and professional development programs to help you grow your career.
If you would like to know more, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. If this sounds like the role for you, click on APPLY NOW!
To find out more about Estia Health and the wonderful work we do, please visit and follow our LinkedIn page.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend