Customer Systems Team Leader
Job no: 500853
Employment type: Full time
Location: VIC Metro
Categories: Information Technology
As an ASX listed company in Australia's fastest growing industry, Estia Health is dedicated to caring for thousands of older Australians who choose to make Estia their home. As we continue to expand, we are striving to attract, develop and retain the best talent in Aged Care. With over 7500 employees in both metropolitan and regional Australia, we are proud to be a values based organisation providing meaningful careers.
About the role
Estia Health is looking for a Customer Systems Team Leaders for this newly created role, based in our Camberwell office. You will be responsible for leading the team that provides technical and user support for Customer Solutions to central services and our homes nationally. The range of customer solutions are broad and include, Sales and Marketing (Dynamics) solutions, Estia Intranet (Sharepoint), Employee Communication Mobile App and Resident Clinical and Lifestyle Care (Health Metrics), among others.
Leading an experienced team, you will ensure you and your team are providing high level support and maintenance and driving continuous improvements. With an approachable and engaging approach, you will be responsible for any escalations, building relationships with stakeholders at all levels and providing leadership and guidance.
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Support ad-hoc user questions provide general user assistance and training as required.
- Ensure support and maintenance of applications within portfolio, through prompt resolution of incidents and root cause analysis.
- Support business stakeholders with trialing new solutions
- Provide subject matter expertise on projects and participate in project planning/estimation, delivery of work packages & testing.
- Assess and review current business processes supported by the solutions and identify improvement areas.
- Gather requests for application enhancement and/or customisation from business stakeholders
You’ll bring to the role your energy, your passionate and caring nature and you will have:
- Previous experience in a Team Leader role, 3+ years
- Demonstrated experience in identifying opportunities for efficiency gains and implementing process improvements
- Confident in engaging a wide range of stakeholders and able to build positive rapport easily
- An analytical thinker who naturally questions
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong hands-on technical knowledge
- Experience with more than one of the following technologies: SharePoint, Dynamics Sales, Dynamics Marketing, Power Apps, Outsystems or other low code platform for mobile apps, Episerver
- Experience with managing third-party vendors who provide packaged applications (clinical care, admission management, visitor management)
- The right to work in Australia
What will we offer in return?
- Make a difference by supporting projects which have an impact on how we support our residents
- Open, friendly, collaborative team - feel supported though enjoy autonomy to deliver your work
- Fast paced, progressive environment
- Enjoy working in a contemporary office with coffee and fresh fruit on us!
- Close to public transport and street parking in the area
- Estia offers a range of benefits including workplace banking, novated leases and EAP services
If you would like to know more, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If this sounds like the role for you, click on APPLY NOW!
To find out more about Estia Health and the wonderful work we do, please visit and follow our LinkedIn page.
We support a holistic approach to Workplace Health and Safety by supporting our homes with a commitment to keeping our residents and team members safe and well.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend