Executive Director - NSW
Job no: 500991
Employment type: Full time
Location: NSW Regional
Categories: Management, Nursing, Operations
At Estia Health, we're proud each of our 70 aged care homes uniquely represent the residents who choose us, the community that surrounds us and the 7500 people we work with. Join Estia Health and support our residents continuing to live the life they love. We enjoy supporting, nurturing and developing the careers of our people in the growing aged care industry.
About the role
We are looking for a passionate and dedicated manager looking for a sea change and new opportunity to lead the home operations, ensuring the best possible outcomes for our residents. You will enjoy leading the team through a changing industry landscape whilst nurturing career development, rostering, recruitment, safe practices and performance levels. With strong financial management exposure, you will analyse and monitor revenue, manage budgets and oversee ACFI submissions.
You play a critical role in leading the home through accreditation to ensure safe practices are consistently maintained, ensuring our admissions, communications and care processes are delivered to keep our residents and families informed and continuously monitoring clinical care to implement improvements.
What’s in it for you?
- Enhance your leadership skills with a large team who support our incredible diverse residents
- We encourage you to take advantage of our professional development programs to develop your skills and capabilities
- Opportunity to make a difference and lead your team by example
- Feel connected to your peers with regular events to network and enhance your knowledge
- Ongoing support from your facility and state leadership team will ensure you feel enabled to succeed
- We are a progressive, expanding organisation - we enjoy seeing out leaders grow with us
- Estia offers a range of benefits including attractive remuneration packages with workplace banking, novated leases and EAP services
Who are we looking for?
Along with your passionate and caring nature, you will bring a successful track record in:
- Experience leading positive employee and resident experience in a large aged care home
- Strong clinical background is ideal, along with a comprehensive understanding of the Aged Care Standards
- Experience managing financial operations in an aged care facility
- Someone who leads by example in approaching complex issues in a changing landscape
Please note, we only accept applications with the right to work in Australia. We support a holistic approach to Workplace Health and Safety by supporting our homes with a commitment to keeping our residents and team members safe and well.
If you would like to know more, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or click on APPLY NOW!
To find out more about Estia Health and the wonderful work we do, please visit and follow our LinkedIn page.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend