Executive Director - Willoughby (Residential Aged Care)
Job no: 501938
Location: NSW Metro
Categories: Development, Operations
At Estia Health, we’re proud that each of our aged care homes uniquely represent the residents who choose us, the community that surrounds us and the people we work with. Join Estia Health and support our residents with continuing to live the life they love. We will support, nurture and develop your career in the growing aged care industry.
About the role
Estia Health Willoughby is a stunning architecturally designed facility set in a leafy residential area close to Sydney's CBD. From double-glazed windows for sound and temperature control and cosy furnishings to a secure manicured courtyard that provides the perfect venue for enjoying the outdoors, the home emphasises security and comfort. There are also individual safety call pendants that allow for instant response. Regular activities contribute to a fulfilling lifestyle for our residents, who can enjoy growing vegetables in the raised garden beds, local community visits, and pampering in our on-site salon.
With strong support from a variety of stakeholders and teams, we are seeking an energetic and ambitious individual looking to consolidate and build on their leadership and management skills to drive and lead this home. The Executive Director of Estia Health Willoughby will be responsible for the operational success of the 74 bed facility.
As an experienced leader, the successful candidate will drive performance through outstanding people leadership, instilling a high-performance culture throughout the facility to ensure our residents receive the best quality care and services, employees are engaged and commercial goals are met.
What will you be doing?
Leading an experienced and large dedicated team, you have full ownership to oversee the operations of the home. This includes instilling a high awareness culture to ensure our residents receive the highest class of respectful care as well as engaging the community by hosting events to foster connections and long-term partnerships.
You will enjoy leading the team through a changing industry landscape whilst nurturing career development, rostering, recruitment, safe practices and performance levels. With strong financial management exposure, you will analyse and monitor revenue, manage budgets and oversee ACFI submissions.
You play a critical role when leading the home through accreditation to ensure safe practices are consistently maintained, ensuring our admissions, communications and care processes are delivered to keep our residents and families informed and continuously monitoring clinical care to implement improvements.
What’s in it for you?
- Enhance your leadership skills with a large team who support our incredible 74 diverse residents
- We encourage you to take advantage of our professional development programs to develop your skills and capabilities
- Opportunity to make a difference and lead your team by example
- Feel connected to your peers with regular events to network and enhance your knowledge
- Ongoing support from your facility and state leadership team will ensure you feel enabled to succeed
- We are a progressive, expanding organisation - we enjoy seeing out leaders grow with us
- Estia offers a range of benefits including attractive remuneration packages with workplace banking, novated leases and EAP services
Who are we looking for?
Along with your passionate and caring nature, you will bring a successful track record in:
- Experience leading and managing employee and resident experience in a large aged care home
- Strong clinical background is ideal, along with a comprehensive understanding of the Aged Care Standards
- Experience managing financial operations in an aged care facility
- Someone who leads by example in approaching complex issues in a changing landscape
- Hunger to deliver an exceptional resident and family experience
- A strong understanding of Work Health and Safety and a commitment to keeping yourself and other safe and well
If this sounds like the role for you, click on APPLY NOW!
Please call our friendly recruitment team on 1300 615 724 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. To find out more about Estia Health and the wonderful work we do, please visit and follow our LinkedIn page.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend