Job no: 504827
Employment type: Part Time
Location: SA Metro
Work Site: Estia Health Aldgate
Located amongst the leafy surrounds of the Adelaide Hills, Estia Health Aldgate is a small and welcoming home with a close-knit community. Making the most of its unique country location, the warm and comfortable home is on a single level with established gardens, walking paths, raised garden and flowers beds, wide verandas pergolas and barbeques for residents to enjoy.
The team include experienced clinicians, carers and hospitality looking after all aspects of a resident's care including clinical, social and overall wellbeing and offer dementia and palliative care services, which can be accessed on a short-term respite or longer stay. The home’s chef cooks fresh daily, creating nutritious home-cooked meals based on resident’s preferences.
Daily activities are tailored to residents’ interests and hobbies and include regular games, arts and crafts club, gardening club, cooking classes, with visiting entertainers and regular animals and pets coming to visit. Residents also enjoy taking regular bus trips.
About the role
Estia Health Aldgate are looking for an experienced Registered Nurse to join their team on a Part Time basis working across a range of morning, afternoon and evening shifts.
Working in the clinical team, our Registered Nurses inspire others while coordinating the provision of daily care needs to our residents. The role also involves:
- The provision of clinical care in accordance with legislation and practice within a professional and ethical framework
- Completing comprehensive, individual assessments and care plans for new and existing residents
- Ensuring timely and accurate documentation including ACFI
What we will do for you
At Estia Health, our people are the heart of our organisation, we love to see our team develop their careers with us
- Join one of Australia's leading aged care providers in one of the fastest-growing industries
- Lead a team and develop your coaching skills as you work to educate our carers
- Regular toolbox talks so you stay informed on processes
- Development opportunities such as our Emerging Leaders Program for high performing staff to be mentored by a member of our executive team
- Work in your local community and make a difference to the lives of our residents
You’ll bring to the role your passionate and caring nature and you will have:
- Current AHPRA Registration
- Excellent communication and clinical documentation skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- The ability to effectively lead a team (leadership experience highly regarded)
- Experience working within an Aged Care or similar environment
- Prior ACFI experience
- A commitment to keeping yourself and others safe
- The right to work in Australia
- Influenza and Covid-19 Vaccinations
If you would like to know more, please call us on 08 8370 9311 or by emailing us at Aldgate@estiahealth.com.au. If this sounds like the role for you, click on APPLY NOW!
To find out more about Estia Health and the wonderful work we do, please visit and follow our LinkedIn page at https://www.linkedin.com/company/estia-health/
Advertised: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend