Care Director - Melton South
Job no: 495959
Employment type: Full time
Location: VIC Metro
Categories: Management, Nursing
At Estia Health, we’re proud that each of our aged care homes uniquely represent the residents who choose us, the community that surrounds us and the people we work with. Join Estia Health and support our residents with continuing to live the life they love. We will support, nurture and develop your career in the growing aged care industry.
About the role
With strong support from the state and national operations and support teams, we are seeking an energetic and ambitious individual looking to consolidate and build on their leadership and management skills. Due to an internal promotion, we are looking for a new Care Director of Estia Health Melton South to lead the clinical care of our 103 bed facility. As Care Manager, you will focus on empowering your team and maintaining our high-performance culture, ensuring our residents are receiving the best quality care and services.
You’ll bring to the role your passionate and caring nature and you will have:
- Demonstrated success in clinical leadership roles (such as Care Manager, Clinical Care Coordinator, Nurse Unit Manager) and strong clinical decision-making skills.
- Effective communication skills and the ability to engage and influence all stakeholders, including employees, residents and families
- Current AHPRA Registration
- Proficient computer skills and comfort with technology
- A strong understanding of Work Health and Safety and a commitment to keeping yourself and other safe and well
- The right to work in Australia
What we will do for you
- We love to see our team members grow with us! This is encouraged through a range of structured clinical and professional development programs to help grow your career
- Enjoy being mentored and work in partnership with leader to drive positive resident outcomes
- We are different to other aged care providers - we have 24/7 nurse presence and clinical structures in place to support our residents and team
- We have strength in our brand and diversity of support and resources, helping you concentrate on what's most important - resident focused care
- Feel connected to your peers with regular events to network and enhance your knowledge
- We offer a range of benefits including attractive remuneration packages with workplace banking, novated leases, Manager Assist and EAP services
If you would like to know more, please call our talent team on 1300 615 724 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or if this sounds like the role for you click on APPLY NOW!
To find out more about the Estia Health and the wonderful work we do, please visit and follow our LinkedIn page!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend