Job no: 496003
Employment type: Full time
Location: VIC Metro
Categories: People and Culture
As an ASX200 listed company in Australia's fastest growing industry, Estia Health is dedicated to caring for thousands of older Australians who choose to make Estia their home. As we continue to expand, we are striving to attract, develop and retain the best talent in Aged Care. With over 7500 employees in both metropolitan and regional Australia, we are proud to be a values based organisation providing meaningful careers.
About the role
The Recruitment Manager is a key role responsible for leading the implementation of talent acquisition strategies to identify and acquire talent from outside of Estia Health. The Recruitment Manager leads the recruitment team to support hiring managers to identify and recruit the right people to the right roles; ensuring Estia Health identifies, attracts and retains the highest quality talent, while developing a compelling employee value proposition.
Reporting to the Head of Recruitment and Policy, the successful candidate will have full oversight of the day-to-day activities of the recruitment team and accountability for the subsequent recruitment outcomes, including budgets and relevant measures. This role will include significant project involvement as we build our talent acquisition capability and employer brand in the market.
You’ll bring to the role your energy, your passionate and caring nature and you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in Business Management/Human Resources (or a related field)
- Demonstrated high-level understanding of best practice, contemporary recruitment and selection processes
- Demonstrated success in recruitment strategy development and implementation
- Highly developed communication skills (both written and verbal)
- A minimum of 10 years' experience in professional, internal recruitment roles (with a minimum of 3 years' experience leading a team)
- Demonstrated management and leadership capability with a focus on coaching and developing talent
- A proven network of existing contacts across a range of expertise and industries
- Knowledge of Work Health and Safety and a commitment to keeping yourself and others safe and well
- The right to work in Australia
What will we offer in return?
- Make a difference by supporting projects which have an impact on how we support our residents
- Opportunity to work on a range of projects - broadening your project experience
- Open, friendly, collaborative team - feel supported though enjoy autonomy to deliver your work
- Fast paced, progressive environment
- Enjoy working in a contemporary office with coffee and fresh fruit on us!
- Close to public transport and street parking in the area
- Estia offers a range of benefits including workplace banking, novated leases and EAP services
If you would like to know more, please call our recruitment team on 1300 615 724 or by emailing email@example.com. If this sounds like the role for you, click on APPLY NOW!
To find out more about Estia Health and the wonderful work we do, please visit and follow our LinkedIn page.
We support a holistic approach to Workplace Health and Safety by supporting our homes with a commitment to keeping our residents and team members safe and well.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend