Registered Nurses - Gold Coast Area
Job no: 497578
Employment type: Casual
Location: QLD Metro
While only minutes from the vibrant heart of the Gold Coast, Estia Health Mudgeeraba is a rural oasis set on six acres, surrounded by majestic gums and native wildlife.
The residence encompasses three distinct precincts which support all types of care needs: Tallai Glades is elegant and contemporary, featuring cutting-edge amenities and secure memory support services. The Lodge is warm and home-like place, with modern refurbishments. And the Tallai Gardens, which opened in May 2016, is a precinct dedicated to a comfortable lifestyle for all our residents, with each private rooms looking out to views of the rural surrounds.
About the role
We are looking for passionate and dedicated Registered Nurses to support the delivery of care, ensuring the best possible clinical outcomes for our residents. There are a range of shifts available.
At Estia, all of our team members play a pivotal role in providing our residents with a great experience whilst living in our homes. Working as part of our Clinical Team, our Registered Nurses provide and coordinate resident care and are required to supervise and inspire our team to ensure that our residents receive excellence in the care with provide.
You will also:
- Perform clinical care in accordance with legislation and practice within a professional and ethical frame work
- Completing comprehensive individual assessments and care plans for new and existing residents
- Ensure timely and accurate ACFI and other relevant documentation
What we will do for you:
At Estia Health, our people are the heart of our organisation, we love to see our team develop their careers with us
- Join one of Australia's leading aged care providers in one of the fastest growing industries
- Lead a team, develop your coaching skills as you work to educate our carers
- Regular tool box talks so you stay informed on processes
- Development opportunities such as our Emerging Leaders Program for high performing staff to be mentored by a member of our executive team
- Work in your local community and make a difference to the lives of our residents
You’ll bring to the role your passionate and caring nature and you will have:
- Current AHPRA Registration
- Excellent communication and clinical documentation skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- The ability to effectively lead a team (leadership experience highly regarded)
- Experience working within an Aged Care or similar environment
- Prior ACFI experience
- A commitment to keeping yourself and others safe
- The right to work in Australia
If this sounds like the role for you, click on APPLY NOW!
To find out more about Estia Health and the wonderful work we do, please visit and follow our LinkedIn page.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend