Talent Acquisition Business Partner - NSW/QLD
Job no: 500482
Employment type: Full time
Location: NSW Metro
Categories: People and Culture
As an ASX200 listed company in Australia's fastest growing industry, Estia Health is dedicated to caring for thousands of older Australians who choose to make Estia their home. As we continue to expand, we are striving to attract, develop and retain the best talent in Aged Care. With over 7500 employees in both metropolitan and regional Australia, we are proud to be a values-based organisation providing meaningful careers.
About the role
In this newly created role based in either Sydney or Qld, the Talent Acquisition Business Partner is responsible for shaping our talent strategies and driving continuous improvement. This role will see you sourcing key leadership roles within our business, including key home leadership roles and within our Central Services functions. Your previous experience in an internal recruitment environment and ideally within healthcare, will help you succeed in this role.
You will work closely with Hiring Managers to recognise, recruit and retain the highest quality talent, while aligning with our EVP. The role also includes but is not limited to;
- Partnering with key leaders and stakeholders to understand current and future talent requirements
- Manage the end – to – end recruitment process, including strategic sourcing solutions
- Provide coaching as required to stakeholders within the business on delivering recruitment processes
- Oversee visa sponsorships in the region, working with our external migration agent
- Manage the recruitment budget for the region (advertising, agency, background checks etc)
- Support the Head of business partnering in strategic projects
You’ll bring to the role your energy, your passionate and caring nature and you will have:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in professional recruitment roles, at least 3+ years in an internal recruitment environment
- Ability to travel Inter-State where required to support the business
- Demonstrated experience in end to end recruitment processes at all levels, including bulk recruitment
- Demonstrated experience of managing recruitment projects and campaigns
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities with a focus on coaching and developing talent
- Demonstrated high-level planning and goal setting capabilities
- The right to work in Australia
What will we offer in return?
- Make a difference by supporting projects which have an impact on how we support our residents
- Opportunity to work on a range of projects - broadening your project experience
- Open, friendly, collaborative team - feel supported though enjoy autonomy to deliver your work
- Fast paced, progressive environment
- Enjoy working in a contemporary office with coffee and fresh fruit on us!
- Close to public transport and street parking in the area
- Estia offers a range of benefits including workplace banking, novated leases and EAP services
Join us! If this sounds like the role for you, click on APPLY NOW!
To find out more about Estia Health and the wonderful work we do, please visit and follow our LinkedIn page.
We support a holistic approach to Workplace Health and Safety by supporting our homes with a commitment to keeping our residents and team members safe and well.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend