Lifestyle Coordinator - Blakehurst
Job no: 501150
Employment type: Full time
Location: NSW Metro
At Estia Health, we’re proud that each of our aged care homes uniquely represent the residents who choose us, the community that surrounds us and the people we work with. Join Estia Health and support our residents with continuing to live the life they love. We will support, nurture and develop your career in the growing aged care industry.
About the role
At Estia Health, our Lifestyle Coordinators support our residents’ personal, social and emotional wellbeing, through the planning and delivery of innovative and engaging activities. We are looking for vibrant and energetic individuals with the spice for life! The successful applicant will be comfortable working autonomously and will bring their vibrant, spontaneous and proactive approach to positively contribute to our team in our brand new home at Estia Health Blakehurst, opening February 2021.
Along with your passionate and caring nature, you will have:
- Certificate IV in Lifestyle (or similar qualification)
- Experience in lifestyle programs
- Understanding of accreditation standards
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Empathy and resident focused approach
- A positive, energetic and professional approach to work
- Experience in a Lifestyle Coordinator role in Aged Care will be highly regarded
- The right to work in Australia
What we will do for you:
At Estia Health, our people are the heart of our organisation, we love to see our team develop their career with us:
- Join one of Australia's leading aged care providers in one of the fastest growing industries
- Work in your local community and make a difference to the lives of our residents
- We encourage you to develop your skills and capability and have a range of structured professional development programs to help you grow your career
- With a number of homes across the country there is opportunity to progress internally!
- Estia offers a range of benefits including attractive remuneration packages with workplace banking, novated leases and EAP services
- Annual Flu Shot provided
If you would like to know more, please email us at email@example.com. If this sounds like the role for you, click on APPLY NOW!
To find out more about Estia Health and the wonderful work we do, please visit and follow our LinkedIn page.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend